The Wireless USB 2.0 Extender from Gefen allows you to achieve extended transmission distances of up to 100' wirelessly without the use of cables. It supports data rates of up to 54Mbps and is compatible with Windows, Unix, Linux, and Mac operating systems. The receiver features (4) USB ports, allowing you to use it as a hub.
This solution consists of a transmitter that plugs into your source device and a receiver that connects to your output device. The transmitter sends signals wirelessly to the receiver, which in turn translates the signal back into its original format.
- Wireless USB Transmission
- Use this device to extend transmission distances with USB signals wirelessly.
- Transmission Distance
- This unit supports transmission distances of up to 100'.
- The receiver unit in this system features (4) USB ports and can be used as a hub.
- This system will work with Windows, Unix, Linux, and Mac computers.