The Nikon FEP-25LER Spotting Scope Eyepiece is an extremely-multicoated, moderate magnification eyepiece for those who need a very large amount of eye relief. It projects a 55° apparent field to a distance of 32.3mm, which is enough to provide a high level of comfort for those wearing the thickest of eyeglasses or sunglasses. It is also perfect for sharing the viewing amongst a group of observers, or for when you just need to quickly glance at the eyepiece from far above (such as in benchrest shooting).
Nikon's pulled out all the stops for these eyepieces for the EDG line of spotting scopes, producing big chunks of glass (about the size of a can of condensed soup) that create large, unobstructed sight pictures for the pinnacle in observing/imaging ease.
If you do not wear glasses, you can also choose this eyepiece and enjoy the benefit of never needing to press your eye to the eyecup.
- Extensively multicoated optics on every air-to-glass surface
- Large, broad top element ideal for digiscoping use
- Enormous 32.3mm of eye relief suits all eyeglass or sunglass wearers; you'll see the whole field at once
- Waterproof & fogproof design
- Locking bayonet mount
- Eyecup specifically designed for FSB* series digiscoping adapters