The CDR633 from Marantz is a professional-quality rackmount CD player/recorder ideal for installed applications. The slot-loading mechanism fully supports CD-R/RW discs, as well as MP3 CDs. CD-Text and ID3 tags are displayed on the front-panel LCD display, and CD-Text can also be input via the front panel for naming your tracks.
The CDR633 offers a host of professional features, including level-dependent auto track incrementation, the ability to play unfinalized discs, auto-cue features, +16% pitch control, auto fade in/out, and program, shuffle, and continuous playback modes.
The rear panel features stereo analog RCA input and output connectors, as well as optical and coaxial digital inputs and outputs. A front-panel headphone jack with a level control provide quick and convenient monitoring. The sturdy 2RU chassis can be installed in any equipment rack, making it ideal for use in retail spaces, studios, or houses of worship. A wireless remote control is included.
- Sturdy 2RU chassis is ideal for professional installation
- Slot-loading mechanism plays CDs, CD-R/RW, and MP3 CDs, as well as unfinalized discs
- CD-Text and ID3 tag support, with front panel CD-Text input capability
- Analog RCA I/O, as well as optical and coaxial digital I/O
- Auto and manual track increment features
- Pitch adjustment of up to +16%
- Program, shuffle, and continuous play modes
- Auto fade in/out and level-dependent recording