The Flip Video UltraHD Camcorder (White) is an easy and fun way to capture and share all your memories. With the UltraHD you can record up to 120 minutes of 1280 x 720p HD video to the 8GB built-in memory without the fuss and muss of more complicated camcorders. Forget about poring through an owner's manual or navigating endless menus; just point the camera and press record. Other than record, the simple functions of playback, fast forward, rewind, 2x zoom, and delete are at your disposal. The 2 inch anti-glare LCD screen gives you a generous, easy-to-view screen on which to compose and play back all your footage.
When you're done shooting just connect the flip out USB arm to your PC or Mac for instant sharing via email or social media sites. The built-in FlipShare software compresses your HD video to an Internet friendly size and helps you to email, edit, capture stills from video, and upload. When you want to watch your high definition videos on your HDTV, just connect to your TV through the mini HDMI cable and enjoy all the memories.
- 1280 x 720p HD Footage
- The Ultra records up to 120 minutes of 1280 x 720p, 30fps MP4 footage to its 8GB built-in flash memory.
- Ease of Use
- Forget about menus, settings, and complicated operations. With the Ultra all you need to do is shoot and share. The camera features these simple controls: record, playback, pause, fast forward, rewind, zoom and delete.
- Flip Out Arm
- When you're ready to transfer video to your PC or Mac, simply flip out the USB arm to share your memories via email or social media sites.
- 2" LCD Display
- The 2" anti-glare LCD display on the Flip UltraHD gives you a generous place to compose and play back your videos.
- FlipShare Software
- The built-in FlipShare software helps you share your HD videos by compressing them into an Internet friendly size. The software also walks you through the process of emailing, editing, capturing still images from video, and uploading to social media sites.
- HDMI Connection
- Watch all your beautiful high definition video on your HDTV, with just one cable, thanks to the HDMI mini output.