The Elgato Systems USB Analog Video Capture Device is a compact USB device, perfect for converting analog video to a digital format. You'll be able to use the device to capture old home movies, VHS recordings, or any other analog media to a modern digital format. Simply plug your playback device into the S-Video or RCA composite input of the device, and capture.
Video is digitized into a format that is compatible with iTunes, any iPod, the iPhone, the Apple TV, YouTube, and iMovie. This gives you extreme flexibility as to how you utilize the captured video, without having to jump through the hoops of manual file format conversion. Elgato's Video Capture is an excellent tool for any Mac or Windows user who would like to bring their old analog videos into the digital age.
- Standard USB interface
- Captures from RCA composite and S-Video sources
- Perfect for digitizing old home movies
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, PAL/60, and SECAM signals
- Software includes basic video editing tools, allowing you to trim unwanted footage away
- Exports to H.264 format, perfect for iTunes, the iPod, an iPhone, the Apple TV, YouTube, and iMovie
- Compatible with Mac OS X "Leopard" and Windows 7