The Sea & Sea MDX-5D MKII housing is designed for professional underwater photographers. The housing is machined from a solid block of aluminum and is designed for ultimate precision, ergonomics and performance. It is durable and stands up to tough use. The MDX-5D MKII allows for full use of the Canon EOS 5D Mark II functions underwater. The snug design keeps the housing compact and lightweight, enabling greater maneuverability and ease of use.
The controls are easily accessed and are responsive. The housing has many features that will nurture your creativity. The pickup viewfinder magnifies your view by 0.5x for clear corner-to-corner framing. There is one Nikonos two-pin and one six-pin connector. You can use the optional TTL converter for TTL flash control with the 6-pin connector. A wide array of NX ports will accommodate the extensive array of Canon interchangeable lenses in the housing.
Requires Lens Port, to match specific lens on SLR camera. Click here for required Lens Port
- 5-Pin and 6-Pin Bulkhead
- Nikonos 2-pin bulkhead allows strobes with standard 5-pin sync cord to be used manually. 6-pin connector allows use of optional TTL converter for TTL flash control
- Corner-to-Corner Viewing
- Employs a 0.5x pickup viewfinder, with corner-to-corner clarity and easy camera data viewing
- Sensitive Shutter lever
- Shutter lever is sensitive and provides clear feedback when pressed halfway to activate features without tripping the shutter
- Easy Installation
- The built-in quick shoe makes camera / housing installation and removal easy
- Secure Port Lock
- The port lock mechanism assures a safe and secure port mount
- Leak Sensor
- Built-in leak sensor alerts user if moisture or water-intrusion is detected