The Bower SLY 358N 8mm f/3.5 Ultra-Wide Fisheye Lens is compatible with Nikon APS-C cameras; it features a 180° angle of view that allows the photographer to see his subjects in unique way. This ultra-wide delivers a rounded perspective, well-suited to landscapes and unusual portraiture. It has multi-coated elements and a fixed petal-type lens hood to reduce flare and ghosting. This lens must be used in manual focus and manual exposure modes. This lens must be operated in Manual mode only with Nikon cameras--functions controlled by the camera (such as autofocus, auto exposure, etc.) will not be operative.
- 180° diagonal angle of view on APS-C image format
- Creates outstanding, sharply defined images by using a hybrid aspherical lens
- Reduces flare and ghosting with super multi-layer coating
- Minimum focusing distance of 12-inches (304.8mm)
- Fixed petal-type lens hood