At just 0.8" thin, the Nikon Coolpix S570 Digital Camera easily slips into your pocket or handbag. The stylish, metal camera body houses a brilliant 12.0 megapixel sensor, Nikkor 5x optical zoom lens, and Nikon's latest Smart Portrait System. Advanced Face-Priority Technology focuses and tracks up to 12 individual faces in your frame. Newly developed Skin Softening offers three levels of in-camera smoothing while Smile Timer, Blink Proof, Blink Warning, and Red Eye Fix functions combine to keep all of your subjects looking their best.
Smart Auto Selector makes taking great pictures as easy as point and shoot. By analyzing your subject and environmental setting, the S570 automatically selects one of six programmed scene modes to ensure the highest possible image quality. 4-way Image Stabilization combines high ISO sensitivity, electronic Vibration Reduction, Motion Detection, and Best Shot Selector Technology to bring you crisp, perfectly focused photos - even under low lighting conditions. Easy to carry and simple to use, the Nikon Coolpix S570 is the perfect ultra compact to take with you everywhere.
- High Resolution Imaging
- 12.0 megapixels provides ample resolution for stunning prints up to 16 x 20".
- Ultra Thin and Compact
- Slim and stylish, the metal body design of the Coolpix S570 is less than 1" thin. Slip it in your shirt pocket or purse. This is the camera that you can and will take everywhere.
- 5x Nikkor Zoom Lens
- This advanced optic provides brilliant coverage for all of your subjects. From sweeping landscapes to sports action photography, all of your pictures are captured with stellar sharpness and life-like color.
- Bright, 2.7" LCD
- Featuring specialized anti-glare coatings, this 2.7" LCD makes composing and reviewing photos and video an absolute pleasure.
- Scene Auto Selector
- Nikon's Scene Auto Selector eliminates the need to manually select a scene mode to match the shot, making it faster and easier to capture the moment. The Coolpix S570 uses this intelligent function to analyze the subject and surrounding setting and then automatically selects the most appropriate of the following six scene modes to achieve optimal results: Portrait, Landscape, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Close-up, or Backlight.
- Smart Portrait System
- Nikon's newly developed Smart Portrait System provides a host of tools to ensure the highest quality portraits possible. Advanced Face-Priority Technology keeps track of up to 12 faces while Smile Timer instantly captures the moment when your subject smiles. The Blink Proof function shoots two pictures and automatically saves the one in which the subject's eyes remain open. When activated, Blink Warning alerts you that the subject may have blinked and prompts you to retake the photo. New Skin Softening and Red Eye Fix offer powerful image retouching options in-camera while Nikon Active D-lighting rescues dark or backlit images by improving brightness and detail where needed.
- 4-way Image Stabilization
- Nikon's electronic VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization compensates for the effects of camera shake. Motion Detection automatically controls shutter speed and the ISO setting to compensate for subject movement as well as camera shake. ISO 3200 capability at any image size up to its maximum of 4000 x 3000 pixels allows faster shutter speeds when shooting in low light or capturing fast-moving subjects. Nikon's original BSS (Best Shot Selector) function automatically shoots a series of sequential frames and saves the one with the sharpest focus.
- Quick Retouch
- Quick Retouch adds professional polish to your photos by automatically creating a retouched copy with the best balance of contrast and saturation.