The PC3LE6 from Kurzweil is a 61-key performance keyboard with over 1050 instruments, over 700 effects chains, and 16 arpeggiators. It provides grand pianos, vintage electric pianos, realistic orchestral instruments, Clavinets, Mellotrons, synths, drums, basses, and more. The PC3LE6 utilizes Kurzweil's V.A.S.T. synthesis engine which pairs the detailed programming of hundreds of effect and synthesizer parameters with top-notch samples to produce the detailed and realistic sounds.
The PC3LE6 features the same chip technology found in Kurzweil's acclaimed PC3 series keyboards. It provides active keyboardists who are playing in bands, solo performances, and in ensembles with particularly good sounding vintage keys, organs, and synths. There are also 200 programs that are exclusive to the PC3LE6. Navigating through all of these instruments is fast and effortless with its 20 dedicated category buttons.
You can have up to 10 insert effects running on the PC3LE6. This includes stunning reverbs, phasers, flangers, and choruses, as well as warm and beefy distortions. Whenever you pull up a new sound, the 8 backlit drum pads will load up an accompanying drum kit. The sensitive pads can also be used to trigger sounds, sequences, chords, and arpeggiations. For gigging, recording, or rehearsals, the PC3LE6 offers loads of useful instruments with a user-friendly and ultimately flexible workflow.
- Hundreds of Amazing Sounds
- The PC3LE6 includes the famous Kurzweil grand piano, vintage electric pianos, Clavinets and Mellotrons, dazzling Orchestral and Strings collections, stunning VA virtual analog synths, KB3 organs, realistic basses, drums, guitars, percussion and horns, General MIDI, plus nearly 200 new programs developed specifically for the LE; over 1050 programs in all.
- Dynamic V.A.S.T. Architecture
- Pristine samples are paired with detailed programming of literally hundreds of synth and effects parameters. Whether it's the rosin of a bowed string instrument, the resonant harmonics of a piano's damper pedal, or the thumps and squeaks of an electromechanical keyboard, the PC3LE6's V.A.S.T. synthesis engine brings them all to life.
- 700 On-Board Effects Chains
- All effects feature real-time controllers assigned to relevant parameters. The world class reverbs decay into complete silence. The PC3LE6's architecture provides up to 10 insert effects, which can be distributed among 10 channels, with an available auxiliary effect as well.
- Interactive User Interface
- The user interface communicates directly with you whenever you move a real-time controller. Turn a knob, hit a button or move a wheel and the LE's screen will display the controller, its real-time value and the parameter being affected.