The Arri Caster Series offers an LED array with a unique optical design which yields high output combined with outstanding control options at an affordable price.
This Arri BroadCaster DMX LED Panel is designed for remote control via DMX, independently controlling functions like 0-100% dimming, temperature control from 2800-6500K, as well as +/- green control at distances up to 100 m.
A 3/8" (9.5 mm) female thread permits mounting the luminaire to grip equipment such as the Arri Caster Stirrup which provides swiveling movement and a 5/8" (16mm) receiver in a yoke-like construction. Safety features include Auto Power Off to protect LEDs from heat due to overvoltage. Accessories include a 2-leaf barndoor, gel frame and a light intensifier that doubles the luminous output of the panel.
The BroadCaster Power Supply (sold separately) accepts input voltages from 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz and outputs 24VDC. Three DMX outputs are provided each of which can support up to 3 LED panels up to a maximum of 6 panels per power supply. (4-pin DMX cable not included)
- Tunable white light from tungsten to daylight from 2800K-6500K.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 90 renders colors more vivid on film or digital media.
- Absolute color temperature and intensity stability due to Arri True Match LED Technology.
- DMX enables remote control of dimming, color temperature and +/- green output at distances up to 100 m.
- Small size (8.7 x 3.75 x 2.75") and light weight (2.11 lbs) make for easy portability and handling.