The Samson Micro / AirLine UM1 Handheld Wireless Microphone System features the HT7 handheld transmitter with Q7 dynamic microphone capsule, and UM1 portable true-diversity UHF receiver. The system is an ideal solution for all sorts of video professionals.
The durable HT7 transmitter will capture subtle nuances with accuracy and detail, while operating on a single 9V battery. The portable, camera-mountable UM1 receiver also operates on a 9V battery and features a mini-XLR output connector, diversity reception, headphone output with level control, specially tuned antennas, and a DC input for power with an external power supply (not included).
- Super-compact 9V battery-operated Micro-Receiver (2.63" wide x 4.21" high x 0.91" deep)
- Unbalanced output with level switch
- DC input for external powering
- Variable Squelch control and Power switch (internal)
- Available in handheld, lavalier and headset systems with a wide range of Samson and other mic elements
- Locking balanced mini-XLR output with level switch
- Supplied XLR to mini-XLR cable
- Headphone output with level control
- Specially tuned, molded antennas
- Special carry case included