The Optoma HD66 Home Projector turns ordinary TV into an event and feature films into big screen experiences up to 300" in size. What makes it unique, however, is that the HD66 is heralding in the age of 3D projection.
Gamers, who will be in the 3D vanguard, will be experiencing an unheard of degree of immersion and depth but the general public will benefit from a growing list of feature films being compiled presently. The HD66 can handle computer content up to 1920 x 1080, putting out a punchy 2500 lumens at a crisp 4000: 1 contrast ratio. 3D content is displayed at a maximum resolution of 720p.
The HD66 boasts a wide-screen aspect ratio of 16: 9 and connectivity which includes HDMI, VGA, S-Video, Composite and RS-232.
- 3D Ready
- Optoma opens a whole new world of viewing excitement: 3D. The gaming world will lead the vanguard, lending a degree of immersion and engagement never before possible. A growing number of 3D feature films are in the works presently.
- Excellent Picture Quality
- Features Texas Instruments DLP chipset and BrilliantColor technology.
- Light and Color Processing
- Light and color processing technologies produce remarkable picture quality along with high contrast levels.
- Bright 2500 lumens and 4000:1 contrast ratio delivers subtle details and vibrant images.
- Native 16:9 Wide Screen Ratio
- Provides a true 16:9 ratio without image cut-offs and distortions.
- Perfect for connecting to any home entertainment device with HDMI, component, composite video and VGA.
- Big Picture
- Up to 300" screen size for large group viewing.
- Easy to Read Remote
- Backlit IR remote control.