The podMIX Passive Mixer from Whirlwind can be used as a premium DI box or as a passive mixer for combining microphone and stereo line-level audio sources to a single channel. With muting available on each input and variable attenuation, the podMIX can be used in a variety of settings including paging and announcing in banquet halls, sports arenas and party houses.
- A variable attenuator on the line input allows level matching and mixing between the music source and the microphone
- Mute switches on both the mic and line inputs provide convenient on / off control of each signal
- Works with both dynamic and condenser microphones and passes phantom power from the output to the mic input
- Features a ground lift switch on the line input to help eliminate hum and buzz
- Can also be used as a high quality DI box