The US-122MKII from Tascam is a compact, high-speed USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface that's compatible with both Windows and Mac computers. When the US-122MKII is plugged into an Apple or Windows computer, it acts as the computer's soundcard and features inputs for microphones, a guitar, and line-level devices like CD players and keyboards. It features durable construction and a very budget friendly price.
The included Cubase LE4 is a powerful audio and MIDI recording application that allows you to record and mix up to 48 tracks. You can automate your mixes, sweeten the sound with plug-ins, and create elaborate MIDI sequences, as well as take advantage of the built-in MIDI inputs and outputs. Cubase LE4 is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers.
The US-122MKII features individual inputs for either XLR or 1/4" sound sources, and can provide phantom power (which enables you to use professional microphones). Its construction is both attractive and sturdy. The compact size of the US-122MKII makes it ideal for studio and field recording, and the USB bus powering capability means that you never have to plug it into the outlet on the wall or fuss with a power cable.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface
- Two XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- Two 1/4" balanced line inputs
- Switchable guitar level input
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- MIDI input and output
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Mac and Windows drivers included
- Aluminum case construction
- 48-track recording software
- Digital mixing with plug-ins and automation
- MIDI sequencing, notation layout and much more