This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Trophy XLT 3-9x40 Riflescope (Silver) from Bushnell is durable, dependable, waterproof, and it comes with a pair of Butler Creek flip-up lens covers. With a claim of 91% light transmission - the Trophy XLT delivers a bright sight picture all day long.
The Trophy XLT's lenses are fully multicoated to ensure maximum light throughput for enhanced twilight performance. The rugged low-mounting 1.0" main-tube is sealed and filled with dry nitrogen for reliable all-weather performance.
- Optical Performance
- Up to 91% light transmission
- Fully multicoated optics provide multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- Use and Handling
- Mounting Length 5.5" / 140mm
- Fast-focus eyepiece for rapid target acquisition
- Precision adjustments: 1/4 MOA fingertip W&E correction
- The Multi-X Reticle is a familiar North American style of reticle with 4 long posts and fine cross hairs. The medium weight posts stand out well against dense brush and wooded backgrounds
- 1.0" Aluminum one-piece main-tube
- Recoil tested ensures durable shockproof construction for enhanced reliability in the field
- Nitrogen filled housing for water and fogproof performance suitable for all types of outdoor activities in any kind of weather