The Gaming Mouse G500 from Logitech is a high-quality mouse, designed to meet the demanding needs of computer game players. The mouse features a USB interface, and is compatible with systems running Windows XP or Vista.
The mouse uses a laser tracking engine, with an adjustable sensitivity range of 200 to 5700dpi. The dual-mode scroll wheel supports both click-to-click and hyper-fast scrolling. The mouse features an adjustable weight system, allowing you to adjust the mouse's mass to match your preferences. The G500's impressive feature set is topped off by 10 programmable buttons with macro programming capability. Onboard memory stores button and dpi settings, allowing you to customize the mouse for each game that you play.
- Gaming-Grade Laser
- Game-changing precision at any hand speed. Whether you're zeroing in on one pixel or whipping across a million at full speed, the gaming-grade laser gives you hard-to-beat cursor control
- Onboard Memory
- You can save your settings on the mouse. A ready-to-play profile (for keyboard macros and dpi settings) stores critical info for your favorite title
- Weight Tuning
- Prefer a heavier or lighter mouse? Up to 27 grams of extra weights lets you mix-and-match for personalized feel and control
- Dual-Mode Scroll Wheel
- You get precise click-to-click scrolling that's perfect for weapon selection when you're gaming. Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long web pages
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- You can shift from pixel-precise targeting (200dpi) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 5700dpi) in an instant
- 10 Programmable Buttons
- You can program your buttons to put valuable macros in your hand