How many different memory card readers do you have? Chances are Sonnet's Qio Universal Media Reader (with PCIE 2.0 Card for Mac) will replace them all. Qio reads from and writes to P2, SxS, CompactFlash, SDHC, and SATA storage systems with an eSATA interface, at up to 200MB/s --much faster than FireWire or USB adapters. It has dual P2, SxS, and CF slots and an included adapter for SDHC cards, allowing you to offload files or copy files between any cards, attached drives or host computer efficiently and quickly.
Qio also has 4 eSATA connectors, enabling you to connect 2 Sonnet Fusion F2 portable 2-drive RAID SATA storage systems (not included) and copy files between them with ease--you can also connect 4 drive enclosures such as Sonnet's Fusion D400QR5 (not included) and Fusion D500P (not included) with access to as many as 20 drives, thanks to Qio's support of port multipliers and integrated hardware RAID controllers.
Since the SxS slots double as ExpressCard/34 slots, and the P2 slots are compatible with CardBus cards, Qio essentially sextuples the number of expansion card slots available to you if you use a notebook computer. If you use a desktop computer, Qio lets you swap adapter cards without opening the case--you can utilize WiFi, FireWire, USB, Gigabit Ethernet, and other adapters as well, because Qio's included interface card extends the PCIe bus outside your computer, basically adding expansion slots to your computer.
All in a rugged aluminum exterior the size of 3 CD cases--5.9 x 6.2 x 1.2" (14.9 x 15.7 x 3 cm).
- Replaces multiple card readers--comprehensive memory card compatibility with support for Sony, SxS, Panasonic, P2, CompactFlash, and SDHC cards (with included adapter)
- Built-In SATA connections--integrated, fast SATA host controller based on Tempo SATA E4P with four eSATA ports supports and powers two Fusion F2 SATA storage systems, or supports SATA drive enclosures with up to 20 drives(3) total
- Fast--uses PCI Express bus interface to deliver superior performance; aggregate bandwidth of 250MB/sec
- Small and rugged--strong aluminum case measures just 5.9 x 6.2 x 1.22"
- Universal 12V output AC power supply with wall plugs for US, Japan, Europe, UK and Australia is included--for battery-powered operation, the included XLR 4-pin adapter cable can route battery power to the Qio
- Ships with Sonnet PCIe Bus Extender PCIe
- Security--Kensington slot
2 x CompactFlash
2 x CardBus (P2)
2 x ExpressCard/34 (SxS)
4 x eSATA
external PCIe x1-18
3 x power