The Tracker 4 Aluminum Tripod from Vanguard can support your camera, lens, or camcorder up to 22 lb (10 kg). The legs and feet can be adjusted to different angles for use on uneven ground or low angle shooting. Its hexagonal center column is easily reversed for macro or copy work with the included low angle adapter and provides additional security for heavy equipment.
The Tracker 4 also comes with a fluid 3-way panhead with 3 locking handles (PH-55) for positioning versatility and accuracy and it comes with secure quick release plates. The panhead allows 360° rotation on vertical and horizontal planes, plus has separate handles to lock the camera's positioning. These features combine to provide a tripod ideal for a wide variety of indoor or outdoor photographic shooting situations including macro, landscapes, portraits, and nature.
- Aluminum alloy legs
- Magnesium die-casted canopy and head
- 3 leg angles for uneven ground
- Strong leg locks designed to hold heavy equipment
- Removable hook to hang accessories
- Large foam grips for all-weather use
- Removable quick shoes with the included 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 adapter with double-secure fixing
- 3-way fluid heads for photo and video usage
- Compatible with professional ballheads
- Perfect for macro photography with its reversible head and included low angle adapter
- Deluxe carry strap included