The Transcend 64GB CompactFlash Memory Card 400x UDMA takes a big step forward in memory card performance, with 64GB capacity and 400x speed, featuring up to 90MB/sec read and 60MB/sec write--perfect for professional photographers or anyone else who wants fast transfer speeds, enormous capacity and reliability in their memory card in order to take full advantage of high resolution DSLRs or HD video camcorders.
The card can capture more than 6,500 still images (with a 10 megapixel camera) or record more than 1.5 hours of full HD video (1920x1080 at 38.6Mbps). It also features built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) that automatically detects and corrects errors that might occur during data transfer. This card is UDMA (Ultra Memory Access) compatible which means that card-to-computer transfer rates when paired with a UDMA-enabled reader are dramatically increased.
- Ultra-fast 400X performance with four-channel support
- Manufactured with brand-name MLC NAND Flash chips
- Conforms to CF Type I standards
Data transfer rate:
- Supports Ultra UDMA mode 7
- Support high-end DSLR
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors
- ATA interface
- Low power consumption
- Multi-platform compatibility
- RoHS compliant