The Nikon D3000 SLR Digital Camera B&H Kit includes the easy to use Nikon D3000, that offers advanced imaging technology. With a 10.2 megapixel image sensor coupled with Nikon's EXPEED processor, the camera captures all of your photos with brilliant, life-like color and stunning detail. A fast 11-point autofocus system tracks subjects in motion and captures action up to 3 frames per second.
The Guide Mode helps demystify menu options and camera settings while Scene Modes are easily selectable using the easy-to-read icons on the camera's mode dial. From landscapes to portraits, the D3000 delivers professional quality photographs with ease.
Reviewing photos and settings is a snap on the 170°, wide-view, 3" LCD screen. The camera also features low-noise, an Advanced Dust Reduction System, and In-camera Photo Editing Tools. With all of these features, the D3000 represents Nikon's most compact and easy-to-use Digital SLR.
Two lenses are included, the Nikon 18-55mm VR & 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S VR DX. Both lenses feature Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) to minimize image blur caused by camera shake. Between the 2 lenses you are able to shoot everything from groups in tight spots to faraway subjects.
- Included Optics
- The included, Nikon 18-55mm VR and 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S VR DX lenses allow you to shoot everything from groups in tight spots to faraway subjects. Both lenses feature Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) to minimize image blur caused by camera shake.
- 10.2 Megapixel DX-format Imaging Sensor
- Delivers extraordinary image quality for breathtaking prints up to 20 x 30"
- Nikon's Most Compact D-SLR
- Beautifully styled and ready to go where life takes you
- Nikon Guide Mode
- Intuitive controls and menus assist you every step of the way
- Split-second Shutter Response
- Eliminates the frustration of shutter delay, capturing moments that other cameras miss
- Continuous Shooting Up to 3 Frames Per Second
- Capture fast action, precious moments and fleeting expressions confidently
- 6 Automatic Exposure Scene Modes
- Just set the Mode dial to Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close-up or Night Portrait for stunning results in otherwise challenging conditions
- 3" LCD
- Bright, high-resolution, 170° wide-angle viewing for easy picture review and sharing
- In-camera Image Editing
- The Retouch Menu provides creative freedom, without the need for a computer, offering 13 easy editing functions, including Trim, Red-eye Correction and Soft Filter
- Nikon EXPEED Image Processing
- Assures breathtakingly rich image quality, managing color, contrast, exposure, noise and speed
- Automatic Image Sensor Cleaning
- Ultrasonic process and exclusive Airflow Control combats the accumulation of dust in front of the image sensor, safeguarding image quality shot after shot
- 11-point Autofocus
- Fast and accurate autofocus delivers razor-sharp pictures
- 6 Personal Picture Control Settings
- Choose from Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, or Landscape to apply a personal look and feel to your pictures
- Active D-Lighting
- Restores picture - enhancing detail in shadows and highlights
- ISO Sensitivity from 100-1600
- Exceptional results, even in challenging low-light situations