The Seculine TwinLink T2D Wireless Flash Trigger Set provides an economical and efficient way to wirelessly trigger both studio and camera flash systems. The system operates with a combination of a 16 channel radio transmitter and receiver and IR technology to allow flash unit control over a huge range of up to 150' (45.72 m) indoors and 600' (182.88 m) outdoors, allowing for creative lighting
The receiver has a built-in flash hot shoe that can be used to attach and trigger your standard camera flashgun. The transmitter can be mounted a variety of ways. It slides onto the hot shoe mount of your camera, and receives the shutter signal directly from the built-in connector. If you need to use it on a camera flash, the TwinLink is supplied with a separate adhesive hot shoe mount so that the transmitter can be easily placed off the camera and connected to the camera via the supplied sync cord.
The transmitter is equipped with an intuitive LCD display which shows operation modes and system status information.
- Multi Channel
- 16 different radio channels guarantee interference-free operation. Various groupings are possible by having several flash units share the same channel. One transmitter can control multiple receivers and each receiver can be triggered by the transmitter simultaneously or independently.
- Power Saving
- On both the T2D transmitter and T2RDX receiver you can adjust the power-off time from 5 minutes to 95 minutes to save batteries in the event of the unit not being used for a prolonged period. The automatic power save mode provides longer operation time. The receiver in sleep mode is automatically activated by the transmitter's remote wake-up signal.
- Wireless Technology
- The Seculine T2D incorporates a combination of 2.4Ghz radio frequency signals and infrared signals for dependable flash triggering each and every time the shutter is fired. Radio frequency will operate in situations even when in line-of-sight of the camera, so that the flash equipment can be hidden behind walls and objects in your image for the best lighting effects.
- Special Antenna
- A special 2.4GHz antenna provides an overwhelmingly greater operation range beyond that of low-cost or internal antennas.
- Automatic Power Save
- The automatic power save mode provides longer operation time. Battery power is automatically shut off after a predefined time. The receiver in sleep mode is automatically activated by the transmitter's remote wake up signal.
- Flexible Mounting Options
- The receiver has been cleverly designed to provide added versatility with its built-in hot shoe mount, so that you can make use of your existing camera flashguns. The receiver can also be easily and conveniently mounted on any tripod using the tripod adapter .
- Studio Flash Magnetic Attachment
- When using a studio flash it is often difficult to position the wireless receiver. Seculine has included a magnetic adapter which securely attaches to the underside of the receiver, allowing it to be easily attached magnetically to the housing of your studio flash head or generator. Where there is no surface that the magnet will adhere to, an adhesive metal plate is also provided to furnish the magnetic surface required to attach the receiver.
The receiver is designed to work straight out of the box with most popular flash systems, utilizing the included 3.5mm jack and the 6.3mm jack connector. As supplied, the system is compatible with current studio flash systems, including but not limited, to the following manufacturers: