The juicedLink DN101 Automatic Gain Control Disabler greatly improves audio quality, while capturing video with a DSLR camera. The DN101 connects between the juicedLink preamplifier of choice (compatible with all), and your DSLR camera to provide a compatible microphone output, headphone monitoring, audio level meter, and most importantly an Automatic Gain Control (AGC) disabling function.
The DN101 draws power from the battery of the connected preamp and small, user-friendly modifications to the battery compartment are required. For users of DSLR cameras that already provide AGC disabling and manual control over level (such as the Canon 5D), the DN101 will still prove useful as a headphone monitoring preamp and accurate level meter. In all, the juicedLink DN101 introduces a big solution to the audio quality of DSLR video recordings in a small, lightweight design.
Note! The meters must be recalibrated for use with DSLR cameras that allow for AGC disabling. For instructions on how to do this, please refer to JuicedLink.
- Improves audio quality for DSLR video recordings
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) defeatable
- Serves as a dependable headphone monitor and level meter for cameras with AGC override feature
- Used in tandem with the juicedLink preamplifier of choice
- Uses battery power from the preamplifier
- Features an audio input (from preamp), microphone output (to camera), headphone jack and audio meter