The Alesis PhonoLink Stereo RCA-to-USB Cable Interface is a simple, plug-and-play audio interface for both Mac and PC computers. The cable features a standard USB connection and RCA inputs that are switchable between line and phono (turntable) signals. A ground terminal is also available for connecting turntables. The PhonoLink also features a level control dial, 16-Bit / 44.1kHz audio resolution and measures 6.5' (2m) in length.
- Connect turntable, tape deck, mixer, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording
- Stereo, 16-bit, 44.1kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 6.5' (2m) Length
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software