The Fujifilm HS10 10MP Digital Camera (Black) brings you features usually found only on professional DSLR cameras--besides the 10 megapixel resolution, the HS10 offers a 30x wide-angle optical zoom lens (35mm equivalent of an astonishing 24-720mm zoom range), high-speed shooting at up to 10 frames per second at full 10MP resolution for 7 continuous frames and sensitivity up to ISO 6400. Use JPEG and/or RAW for highly accessible or very high quality files. The HS10 accepts 58mm filters.
But that's just the beginning: the HS10 has CMOS-shift type image stabilization and a Pro Low Light mode that helps prevent camera shake and combines four rapid high-sensitivity and low-noise exposures into one sharp low-noise photo. Or use the zoom bracketing function--touch the shutter just once and the HS10 takes three shots at a differing zoom magnifications: the original image, a 1.4x zoom image and a 2.0x zoom image.
You can use auto tracking focus to get sharp pictures of a moving person or object; access one of the scene positions to get optimal exposure and focus for specific types of photos, such as portrait, landscape, sport, beach, snow, sunset, night, fireworks, flower, text, natural light with flash, etc., or take a seamless panorama in the camera without a tripod, by simply taking photos as you sweep the camera right or left, up or down--the image processor seamlessly stitches multiple photos together to form a beautiful panorama (up to 260° wide).
And don't forget the gorgeous HD video with 1080p resolution and stereo sound--it can even record at 1000 frames per second to catch the fastest action and play it back in ultra slow-motion! This is a complete picture-taking machine.
- 10 megapixels resolution
- 30x Long Zoom with CMOS Sensor
- The world's first Fujinon 30x optical zoom in a compact camera installed with the high speed CMOS Sensor.
- BSI CMOS 10 Megapixels
High-speed Continuous Shooting: Shoots the action at 10fps at full resolution. Ultra-burst shooting powered by the fast BSI CMOS sensor reveals images that not even your eyes can capture.
Multi Frame Technology: FinePix Multi Frame Technology combined with the accelerated performance of BSI CMOS lets you use powerful Pro Modes to capture scenes with mood and depth rivaling expensive DSLR cameras.
High Sensitivity and Low Noise: While conventional CMOS front-side elements block light, BSI CMOS turns the sensor upside down to let light directly strike the silicon for higher sensitivity, more uniform response and lower pixel cross talk. For you, that means superior photos in low light with even lower noise.
- CMOS Shift + Digital Image Stabilization
- By combining CMOS-shift and Digital Image Stabilization, the HS10 ensures that all your shots are sharp and clear even at the full zoom range.
- Tracking Auto Focus
- Half press the shutter to lock-on to your subject. However fast they are moving, tracking Auto Focus will ensure that when you take the photo, your subject comes out in focus, perfect for difficult long zoom shots.
- Zoom Bracketing Mode
- A single press of the shutter takes three shots at differing zoom magnifications. The original image, a 1.4x zoom image and a 2.0x zoom image are all recorded separately.
- Instant Zoom
- A function to follow moving subjects in standard wide view for easy framing at high zoom settings. With a single press of a button, the subject tracked within the selected frame on the LCD will be captured and saved at a high zoom ratio (1.4x or 2.0x digital zoom).
- Versatile Shooting Modes
- The HS10 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene: Portrait, Portrait Enhancer, Landscape, Sport, Night, Night (Tripod), Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Flower, Text, Natural Light, Natural Light & with Flash, Black & White, and more.
- Motion Panorama
- Simply sweep the camera right or left, up or down and create your own stunning panoramic images. The super-fast BSI CMOS sensor can capture multiple images, and its powerful image processor stitches them together seamlessly to create beautiful panoramic photos - all in camera, no editing required.
- Operations for Quick Responsive Environment
- Quick and easy setup of command buttons for your shooting needs in responsive environment. One hand for mode and the command dial with other for direct shooting controls.
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with "Eye Sensor"
- Put your eye to the EVF and "Eye Sensor" automatically switches display from the LCD to the highly responsive electronic viewfinder.
- 3.0-inch Tilting LCD Screen
- Compose shots at even the most difficult angles with this useful tilting LCD screen.
- Full 1080p HD Video & Photo
- Connect any HDMI cable available in the market to the HDTV and to the HDMI miniport on the camera, and enjoy the full impact of high resolution images and movies.
- Super High Speed Movie
- The HS10 can freeze the action at up to an amazing 1000fps! So you can see every single minute detail and watch things happening step by step in slow motion.
- Playback Functions
- With the convenient Image Search Function, you can search pictures by Date, by Face, by Scene and by Type of Data.
- RAW+JPEG Mode
- Simultaneously record captured images in both RAW format for post-processing on your personal computer and JPEG format for easy distribution.