The Miller Arrow 25 Pedestal System is a lightweight camera platform with a payload range of 3.5 - 14 kg. Suitable for small studios and outside broadcasting, the Arrow 25 offers optimum positions with 5 (plus zero) pan-and-tilt drag positions and 4 counterbalance positions. The pedestal system has an adjustable air-system, by which you can position the camera (up to 30 Kg) pneumatically with a high degree of accuracy. A column clamp allows you set up the camera and lock it at any height - maximum 55.6" (1412mm) and minimum 41.8" (1062mm).
The system features a steering wheel and a 100mm bowl mount, and can be used to attach any Miller Arrow fluid head. The Miller studio dolly with cable guards has powerful and smooth-flowing dolly moves required for most studio applications. It has a reinforced center hub with collapsible box tubing arms, ensuring sturdy support.
The Arrow 40 Pedestal System is compatible with a studio dolly (480), studio tracker dolly (483), telescopic pan handle for Compass 25, Arrow 25/40/55 fluid heads (694), Arrow 40 fluid head (1025), and Arrow 55 fluid head (1028).
- Lightweight camera platform
- Fluid head payload range of 15-35 lbs (7-16kg) provides the capability to handle any camera
- Fluid head range supports camera configurations from HDV, ENG to EFP
- Suitable for small studios and outside broadcasting
- 5 (plus zero) pan and tilt drag positions
- 4 counterbalance positions
- Adjustable air system provides accurate and effortless pneumatic camera positioning
- Column clamp for setting up the camera at any height and easily lock off.
- Maximum height range - 55.6" (1412mm) and minimum height range - 41.8" (1062mm)
- Includes steering wheel and 100mm bowl mount, and thus can be used with any Miller Arrow fluid head
- Includes Miller studio dolly with cable guards
- Includes Arrow 40 fluid head
- Compatible with studio dolly (480), studio tracker dolly (483), telescopic pan handle for Compass 25, Arrow 25/40/55 fluid heads (694), Arrow 40 fluid head (1025), and Arrow 55 fluid head (1028)