The Elinchrom D-Lite-4 IT 400Ws 2-Light To Go Set (90-260VAC) expands the possibilities of a lightweight, portable strobe kit. With two 400Ws D-Lite IT (Intelligent Trigger) portable flashes, two 9' (2.75 m) light stands, a Skyport ECO transmitter for wireless triggering of your strobes, two 25 x 25" (63.5 x 63.5 cm) softboxes, and a wide-angle 90° reflector, this kit covers a lot of ground in a compact package. Plus, you get a sync cord, a stand bag to protect your light stands, a user manual, DVD intro and guide, and a carrying case for storing and transporting the entire kit.
These multi-voltage flash heads recognize and use any AC power source from 90-260VAC, the power is variable in 1/10 steps from 24 to 400Ws, and the cooling fan is controlled by a microprocessor that automatically keeps the temperature in the safety zone. This is an ideal kit for portraits, still life, product, architectural photography, and more.
Note: This EL 20815KIT replaces: EL 20812KIT
- Built-In Skyport Triggering
- The built-in Skyport Speed receiver provides wireless triggering of up to four groups and four channels. Included in the kit is a Skyport ECO Trigger, which allows you to choose from up to four frequencies (channels); no group features are supported with Skyport ECO trigger. Optional Standard Skyport Triggers can take advantage of the group features of the DLite IT. The Skyport ECO Trigger has two sync modes, standard sync mode (1/160 sec) or Speed (1/250 sec).
- Eye-Cell Technology
- When using D-Lite ITs in optical slave mode with cameras, or shoe-mount flashes with a pre-flash, users can program the number of pre-flashes or have the head automatically program itself--a great way of mixing lights.
- Proportional Modeling Light Setup
- Power adjustments are made in 1/10th stop increments. The modeling lamp can be controlled proportionately, set to minimum or maximum level, or switched off.
- Power Steps
- Output can be modified in 1/10 increments.
- Thermally Controlled Fan Management
- The cooling fan is controlled by a microprocessor and switches on automatically when the internal temperature increases.
- New Stand Mount
- The new, more robust stand mount also adds a universal umbrella mount, like all other Elinchrom heads--the mount can accept umbrellas with shafts of 8 or 9mm.