Carrying forward the long, productive relationship between Zeiss and professional filmmakers, these lenses are built to the company's most exacting standards. Designed specifically for 3-chip 2/3" digital cinema cameras, they provide the sharpest low-light imagery possible. Extremely fast at T1.6 - T1.9, these small, rugged lenses have the advantage of maintaining sharpness when wide open--which means no compromises, even in low light.
Just as important to a professional production are control and precision, and the DigiPrimes provide both, with their highly accurate and easy-to-read focus scales, internal focus design, and precise back focus (which can be further aligned using the included Sharp Max back-focus device). Able to hold the most critical focus, these lenses exhibit virtually zero shifting and breathing, keeping image size the same throughout their focus range.
In order to maintain uniform color characteristics from lens to lens, each DigiPrime is super color matched to all other Zeiss cine lenses. At the same time, all but three use the same diameter and balance, so changing from one to the other won't mean also changing or repositioning matteboxes and other rod-mounted accessories. Optimized for low-light shooting, DigiPrimes' solid, lightweight construction makes them ideal for handheld shooting.
This Kit Includes:
- Zeiss DigiPrime 3.9mm T1.9 Cine Lens
- Zeiss DigiPrime 5mm T1.9 Cine Lens
- Zeiss DigiPrime 7mm T1.6 Cine Lens
- Zeiss DigiPrime 10mm T1.6 Cine Lens
- Zeiss DigiPrime 14mm T1.6 Cine Lens
- Zeiss DigiPrime 20mm T1.6 Cine Lens
- Zeiss DigiPrime 28mm T1.6 Cine Lens
- Zeiss DigiPrime 40mm T1.6 Cine Lens
- Zeiss DigiPrime 52mm T1.6 Cine Lens
- Zeiss DigiPrime 70mm T1.6 Cine Lens
- Zeiss DigiPrime 135mm T1.9 Cine Lens
- Zeiss Sharp Max