The compact SPARC Red Dot Scope from Vortex is more than just another dot-sight. SPARC stands for Speed Point Aiming for Rapid Combat. Featuring a 2 MOA red dot reticle and unlimited eye relief- the SPARC is fast, accurate, repeatable, and reliable.
The SPARC's versatile design and construction lends itself to a wide variety of firearm platforms such as AR15s, shotguns, and many handguns. The modular three-piece base offers four separate mounting heights for user, weapon, or mission-specific customization.
The 6061-T6 aluminum housing is o-ring sealed and nitrogen filled for all-weather reliability. Precision adjustments are managed with 1 MOA clicks, and a 2x doubler lens is included to ensure longer-range capability. The front of the housing is threaded to accept filters or an ARD.
The SPARC's integral mount is compatible with Weaver and Picatinny mounting systems. It can be adjusted with a series of risers and shims for a perfect cheek-weld. This mount can be configured to provide an absolute or lower 1/3 co-witness with stock iron sights on an AR15.
- Optical Performance
- Unlimited eye relief
- Lenses are fully multicoated on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Construction Details
- Tested with 1000 rounds of .375 H&H magnum ammo
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen filled housing for all-weather reliability
- Integral Weaver/Picatinny mount, risers and shims are included
- Use and Handling
- Operates on 2 CR2354 batteries
- Parallax free from 50 yd to infinity
- 1/2 MOA audible & tactile W&E correction
- Screw-in Doubler Lens provides 2.0x magnification
- Night vision mode: NV mode sets illumination to lowest setting, with one brighter setting available
- Illuminated red dot reticle: 2 MOA dot has 10 selectable brightness settings. When activated, the system automatically returns to the previously selected brightness level.