In this age of 1000-plus Watt stereo amplifiers it's easy to forget that there are still plenty of uses for a small 120 watt per channel amplifier like the Pyle Pro PCAU44 Mini 120 Watt x 2 Stereo Power Amplifier w/ USB Input.
You can use it to fill your kitchen, den, bedroom or computer desk with music from your Walkman or MP3 player via its front-panel USB input or CD/MP3 mini jack input to a pair of desktop speakers.
And it works just as well to amplify the weak audio your netbook's or notebook's speakers put out. Again, just feed the audio into the PCAU44 via the USB input or use a mini jack to connect you computer to the PCAU44.
In both scenarios, just add a modest pair of speakers and hook them up to the back wire-capture terminals and you've got audio loud enough to dance to.
- 130 Watt x 2 10% RMS at 4 Ohms
- Blue LED Output Level Display
- Power on LED Indicator
- USB Reader Function
- 3.5mm Aux CD/MP3 Input Jack
- Treble and Bass Controls
- Master Volume Control
- RCA Cable L/R Pair Input
- Four Push Type Speaker L/R Terminals (One Stereo Set)
- Compatible with Walkman and MP3 Players
- 110/220 Voltage Selector
- Compact and lightweight: 8.27 x 2.72 x 5.39" (210 x 69 x 136.9 mm) (WHD) at 5.69 lb (2.58 kg)