The Behringer EPA150 Ultra-Compact PA System delivers up to 150 watts of power for presentations, classrooms, outdoor events and anywhere a portable audio PA system is needed. The EPA150 feature an integrated mixer / amplifier with 5 channels.
Channels 1 and 2 feature line and microphone inputs, channel 3 features a mic / instrument input and channels 4 and 5 support stereo line signals from MP3 players, CD players, etc. An integrated 24-bit effects processor deliver high quality reverb, delays and more.
The graphic EQ will allow you to contour your overall signal and Behringer's FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal.
- Ultra-compact 2x 75-Watt, 5-channel portable PA system in a briefcase format
- System sets up in seconds-perfect for entertainment, multi-media presentations, press conferences, board meetings, etc.
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 2 "Invisible" mic preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones, 1 mic/inst channel and 1 stereo channel with separate CD input
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Comes with one BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, mic clip and cable
- Compact speakers contain powerful 4" woofers and a 1" tweeter, 17mm stand insert suitable for use with standard microphone stand. Includes 12' cables
- Integrated storage compartment for microphone, cables, and accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany