The JuicedLink DT454 4-Channel DSLR Camera Microphone Preamplifier delivers quality audio to anyone using a DSLR camera for professional video applications. The DT454 features 2 XLR microphone inputs with 48V phantom power, and 12V (power saving mode) phantom power. In addition, a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) input may be used as an unbalanced microphone input, or camera audio input for playback monitoring.
Its AGC (Automatic Gain Control) feature is manually controlled, and addresses the unstable gain issues that are common in some DSLR cameras. The JuicedLink DT454 features audio controls on the front, a 4-segment LED meter, 9V battery operation, and mounts onto any DSLR camera.
- 4 microphone channels (2 XLR, 2 unbalanced)
- Low-noise preamplifiers
- 4 segment LED (each right/left)
- 2 sensitvity settings; adjustable
- Meters are valuable for use with the new 5DMKII firmware, which does not show meters during recording
- Safety Mode (broadband noise)
- 30dB low-noise type max gain (single ended, stereo)
- Headphone Amplifier
- Playback Monitoring
- 48V Phantom, plus 12V power saving mode