The Shure VP-88 is a professional single-point reference, stereo condenser microphone. Ideal for location, broadcast and live performance recordings, the VP-88 features a unique selectable stereo imaging matrix output and filter adjustments that provide recording and broadcast engineers with the flexibility necessary to faithfully capture the realism of live events.
- Time-coherent, Mid-Side (M-S) design for optimal stereo imaging
- Built-in stereo matrix for direct control of the stereo spread; direct M-S outputs available
- Mono compatibility ideal for broadcast applications
- Switch-selectable, low-frequency rolloff (12 dB/octave below 80 Hz) for reduced pickup of ambient noise and stand vibration
- Operates on phantom power or a 6V camera battery
- LED power indicator Internal shock mount for reduced stand vibration and handling noise
- Built-in "pop" screen