The Alesis iO2 Express USB Audio Interface is an affordable yet efficient way to improve your computer's audio quality in home and project recording applications. The iO2 is a USB powered audio interface with 2 line/guitar switchable inputs, 2 balanced XLR microphone inputs with 48V phantom power, 1/4" phone TRS inserts for connecting external processors, stereo and headphone outputs for monitoring.
The layout on the compact iO2 delivers easy accessibility to level controls, line switching, etc. A copy of Steinberg Cubase LE is included for users who are just getting started with software audio recording. The Alesis iO2 is easy to install and operate, and is well suited for musicians, singers, podcasters, DJs, audio for video applications and much more.
- Two-channel computer audio recording interface
- Record up to 24-bit, 48kHz audio into virtually any software
- Monitor sessions with balanced studio monitor and headphone outputs
- High-quality A/D and D/A converters, discrete-design preamps, 48V phantom power
- Inputs for microphones, line-level sources, and instruments including guitars
- Tricolor stereo level meter and lighted status indicators for visual monitoring
- MIDI Input and Output jacks for playing and controlling software with instruments
- USB bus powered - no external power supply needed