The AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple Displays from Apple extends the technical support and warranty on your Apple display to three years from the time of purchase. Being prepared in the event of a hardware failure frees you from the worry over costly repairs or replacements. The AppleCare plan covers the display itself, as well as any built-in cameras, microphones, or speaker systems. Apple experts will help you resolve your issue in a timely fashion.
AppleCare can only be purchased by customers residing in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, Switzerland, the United States, and the United Kingdom. For more information, including international AppleCare contact information, please click here.
- One stop for technical support
- Only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. AppleCare includes direct access to Apple experts, global repair coverage, mail-in repair (mail in your Apple display using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple), and carry-in repair (take your Apple display to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider). 1
- Apple hardware coverage
- The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. AppleCare covers your display, the built-in iSight camera, microphone, speaker system, and the included power cord.
- Software support included
- Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of Apple display topics, including connecting to your Mac, using audio, and video chatting.