These Cascade Microphones Fat Head II Ribbon Microphones are sold as a matched stereo pair and are versatile enough to handle any vocal or instrument recording, and live sound applications. The Fat Head II features a hand-tuned ribbon element that incorporates Cascade's legendary symmetrical ribbon design in order to achieve a true symmetrical figure-8 polar pattern. Its frequency and sensitivity response deliver pristine audio results and the element's design is very useful when executing a mid-side or Blumlein recording. This pair ships with a Blumlein bar, a pair of premium shock mounts, a microfiber cleaning cloth, and an aluminum case.
- Stereo matched pair
- Unique polished radian grill design
- Hand-tuned ribbon element
- True figure-8 polar pattern
- Balanced audio input signal to both sides of the ribbon assembly
- Suited for guitar cabinets, drum over-heads, vocal, piano, horns, strings and more
- Includes Blumlein bar, premium shock mounts, a microfiber cleaning cloth, and an aluminum case