Profoto's AcuteB2 600Ws AirS LiFe Power Pack supplies 600Ws of portable flash power in a compact, lightweight (7.9 lbs/3.6 kg) package, with the most advanced long-life battery (a Lithium Ion Iron Phosphate, or LiFe, battery) now available. The AcuteB2 gives you everything you want in portable power--up to 200 flashes at full power, super fast recycle time (0.08-2.0 seconds), flash duration as short as 1/6800s, and variability over a range of 7 f-stops (9-600Ws). The LiFe battery gives you up to 4 times the battery life of previous batteries. Plus, the built-in Profoto AirS radio sync receiver provides control from up to 980' (300 m) away (with AirS radio trigger, available separately).
The AcuteB2 has been tested, certified and licensed for travel according to the UN manual of Test & Criteria, and the included multi-voltage charger allows you to charge the battery on any AC current, ensuring that you'll be able to work anywhere in the world.
- Lithium Ion Iron Phosphate battery--state-of-the-art battery technology
- Small and lightweight--only 7.9 lbs including LiFe battery and generator
- Up to 200 flashes at maximum power on a fully charged battery
- Extreme long lifetime, up to 4 times longer battery lifetime
- Licensed to travel--tested and certified according to UN manual of Test & Criteria, Part III, Sub-section 38,3
- World-wide use with automatic, multivoltage charger and Profoto AirS
- Recycling time, 0.08 - 2.0 s
- Short flash duration, 1/6800 - 1/1000 s
- Built-in Profoto AirS radio sync system for triggering from up to 980' (300 m)--no external antenna
- AirS works with the shortest flash sync times
- Wide power range of 7 f-stop, 9 - 600 Ws