Profoto's Pro-B3 1200 AirS Power Pack supplies 1200Ws of portable flash power in a compact, lightweight (19 lbs/8.8 kg) package, with the most advanced long-life battery (a Lithium Ion Iron Phosphate, or LiFe, battery) now available. The Pro-B3 AirS gives you everything you want in portable power--up to 300 flashes at full power, super fast recycle time (0.06-1.8 seconds), flash duration as short as 1/7400s, and variability over a range of 8 f-stops (9-1200Ws).
The LiFe battery gives you up to 4 times the battery life of previous batteries. Plus, the built-in Profoto AirS radio sync receiver provides remote sync from up to 980' (300 m) away (used with AirS radio trigger, available separately).
The Pro-B3 AirS has been tested, certified and licensed for travel according to the UN manual of Test & Criteria, and the included multi-voltage charger allows you to charge the battery on any AC current, ensuring that you'll be able to work anywhere in the world.
- Lithium Ion Iron Phosphate battery--state-of-the-art battery technology
- Small and lightweight--only 19 lbs including LiFe battery and generator
- Up to 300 flashes at maximum power on a fully charged battery
- Extreme long lifetime, up to 4 times longer battery lifetime
- Licensed to travel--tested and certified according to UN manual of Test & Criteria, Part III, Sub-section 38,3
- World-wide use with automatic multivoltage charger
- Recycling time 0.06-1.8 s
- Short flash duration, 1/7400 - 1/2200 s
- Built-in Profoto AirS radio sync system for triggering from up to 980' (300 m)--no external antenna
- Wide power range of 8 f-stop, 9 - 1200 Ws