The Epson DC-06 Document Camera has a 2 megapixel 1/3" CMOS image sensor and native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution. With a large image capture area of 10.7 x 14.3", the document camera can display documents or 3D objects as part of a classroom presentation. It has a powerful 4x digital zoom to magnify images, a focal length of 4.1 mm, and a frame rate of up to 15 fps. A built-in LED ensures bright images even in low light conditions.
The auto-iris in the camera adjusts the amount of light passing through the lens, and the auto white balance takes a standard white color reference to adjust the RGB (red, green, and blue) colors to produce good quality images in different light conditions. The unit features flexible set-up via a USB connection to interface with an Epson projector (EB 8 series) or a PC/Mac computer and the required cable and software are included. The images captured on the camera can also be edited when the unit is connected to a computer.
The camera has a 90° tilting and rotating head to capture whiteboards and 3D objects, or to accommodate items in landscape or portrait view; it also offers digital image rotation (90° vertical and horizontal). A freeze button to pause and/or resume images and an intuitive control panel make for easy operation.
The arms of the lightweight camera can be neatly folded into the base making it easily portable, and the Kensington lock slot helps prevents theft.
- 2 megapixel 1/3" CMOS image sensor
- Native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution for clear images
- Large image capture area to display items up to 10.7 x 14.3"
- Powerful 4x digital zoom
- Focal length - 4.1 mm
- Built-in LED to produce bright images in almost any setting
- Frame rate of up to 15 fps
- Auto-iris - adjusts the amount of light passing through the lens
- Auto white balance - takes a standard white color reference to adjust the RGB (red, green, and blue) colors to produce good quality images in different light conditions
- One-touch auto focus for easily focusing on an object
- Flexible set-up with USB connection for interfacing the camera with an Epson projector or with a PC/Mac computer, software is included with the unit
- Easy 90° vertical and horizontal image rotation to capture whiteboards and 3D objects, or to position items in landscape or portrait view
- Freeze button for easy pause and/or resume of images
- Intuitive control panel for easy operation
- One-touch source search
- Kensington lock support for protection against theft
- Tilting and rotating camera head - 90°
- Lightweight (2.0 lbs) compact design
- No need for a separate power supply
- Easy to set up and store
- 10' USB cable and soft carrying case included
- Ideal for classrooms with space constraints