The MultiSync PA271W-BK 27" Widescreen LCD Computer Display from NEC is a computer monitor that is suitable for use in color-critical applications. The large display features a native resolution of 2560 x 1440, allowing you to work with high-resolution graphics and video with ease. The display features Dual-Link DVI-D and DisplayPort inputs.
The display boasts a 1000:1 contrast ratio, 300cd/m² brightness rating, 7ms response time, and 178°/178° viewing angles. It can reproduce 97.1% of the Adobe RGB color space at any given time, making it an ideal display for use with industry-standard Adobe creative software. Its desktop stand supports tilt, swivel, height, and pivot adjustment, allowing you to position it to best suit your needs. The display's integrated USB 2.0 hub features three device ports and two computer ports, allowing you to share connected peripherals between two computers.
- 97.1% coverage of AdobeRGB color space
- Superior screen performance -- 1000:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 1440 native resolution, and 300cd/m² brightness
- Supports internal programmable 14-bit 3D lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- DisplaySync Pro controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- Color Vision Emulation for type P/D/T supporting Color Universal Design
- AmbiBright ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display's brightness based on lighting conditions
- XtraView+ technology provides for the widest viewing angles available with minimal off-angle color shift
- Wide connectivity includes DisplayPort, two Dual-Link DVI-D inputs and USB hub