The Wolverine SNaP 35mm Slides, Negatives, and Photos to Digital Image Converter is a scanner which can quickly digitize (in under five seconds) and preserve your valuable film images, slides and prints. The SNaP scans an image at an interpolated resolution of 3600dpi, and files are saved in its 16MB internal memory (10-15 JPEG images) or on memory cards. You can elect to transfer images to your PC or Mac computer via the included USB cable without installing any driver or software (plug-and-play).
The built-in 2.4" (6.1cm) screen allows you to view images while scanning, adjusting and playing slide shows. Your originals are placed into one of the included dedicated slide or negative cartridges or print frame adapters and loaded into the machine, one frame at a time. Cartridges will accommodate four slides, a strip of six negatives, and frame adapters will hold one 3 x 5", 4 x 6" or 5 x 7" print. With one-touch buttons on the top of the unit, scanning, editing and saving functions are made easy.
- Convert 3 x 5", 4 x 6", 5 x 7" photos, plus 35mm slides and negatives into digital images in seconds.
- Built-in 2.4" (6.1cm) color screen to view images while scanning, adjusting and playing slide shows.
- Unique stand-alone operation - no computer or software required to operate.
- Fast conversion - requires less than five seconds to convert an image.
- Saves images to SD, MMC, MS, XD, and MS-PRO memory cards (not included).
- Mac and PC compatible.