The Induro PHQ3 PHQ Series Panhead features patent-pending Quintaxial positioning which allows for dual tilts, base and top plate rotation. This panhead features an Arca-Swiss style quick release system with a dovetail QR plate design. This head offers photographers full repeatable indexing on five axes for maximum control and flexibility.
The PHQ3 is equipped with 5 bubble levels for precision positioning and two pan locks to keep your camera exactly where you want it. The control handles fold down to make packing and transport easy.
This head is compatible with equipment weighing up to 35.2 lb (16 kg) so it can support both SLR and medium-format cameras. The well suited for both studio and on-location shoots.
- Quintaxial Positioning
- Induro's Quintaxial positioning (patent pending) is a full, five-way, convenient and compact camera positioning system. It provides dual tilt, base and top plate rotation.
- Fully Graduated Scales
- Fully graduated scales allows you to see and set the position of your tilts, pans and shifts.
- Five Bubble Levels
- Five high-visibility bubble levels can be viewed on all sides for making precise adjustments.
- Horizontal and Vertical Pan Locking Controls
- This panhead has independent horizontal and vertical movements with locking controls.
- Angular and Spherical Rotation
- The PHQ3 provides 360-degree rotational control on both base and head tilt axes.
- Folding Front/Rear and Side/Side Tilt Handles
- Folding front/rear and side/side tilt handles simplifies complete tripod/head packing and transport.
- Quick Release
- The PHQ3 is equipped with a variable direction Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Clamp.
- Balance and Nodal Point Orientation
- Balance and nodal point orientation (with optional 3rd party accessories) extends the capabilities to advanced panoramic, QTVR, spherical and 3D photography.