Pearstone's 4 AA NiMH Batteries with 4 Hour Charger comes with a set of 4 AA NiMH batteries, and it can also be used to charge NiCad/NiMH AAA batteries. The cradle accepts up to 4 batteries, for a charging cycle that lasts 4 hours, regardless of the number of batteries being charged.
The included, long-lasting, rechargeable and reliable batteries can be used at home or on the road. The handy charging unit is small and lightweight. Best of all, the unit is dual voltage making it the perfect tool to be taken on a long international journey (requires optional plug adapter). The outlet prongs fold in to the unit giving it a more compact appearance.
Each charging channel is individually monitored by LEDs, which will let you know when your batteries are charged. In addition, the auto cut-off system prevents overcharging or potential damage to the system. The LCD display shows you actual charging status rather than simple LEDs. This gives you a more accurate sampling of where your batteries stand in terms of charge.
Note: Actual charge time may vary depending on cell's discharge level, capacity and condition. Longer times may occur when charger is used in temperatures above 95°F (35°C)
- Charges up to 4 AA or AAA NiMH or NiCD batteries
- Four individually monitored charging channels
- Built-in micro controller to ensure full charge
- The Discharge Function allows you to refresh the batteries before charging
- Auto charge cut-off for safety
- Circuit/polarity protection
- Features built-in dust cover/lid
- Compact fold-in outlet prongs
- 110-240V AC worldwide voltage capability