The Ken-A-Vision T-1050 Digital Microscope provides a magnification of 20x, 40x, and 100x and has a VGA resolution of 640 x 480. Ideal for teachers and students, in the classroom or in the field, the microscope has a camera that can be detached from the stand for handheld macro image capturing.
The microscope uses slide-belt movement type focusing to magnify and capture images. A cord management handle system protects the cord, and a USB connection magnifies, captures, or modifies images or video on a connected computer. Specimens are illuminated by two light sources - USB-powered LED lighting on top and a battery-powered LED at the bottom (for higher magnifications). A stage pad provides an anti-slip feature which eliminates the need for stage clips.
With an ergonomic shape, the camera fits comfortably in your hand or onto the sleek, sturdy metal base. Sleek in size, the microscope is easy to store and pack, and has minimal moving and spare parts, making it durable.
- With 20x, 40x and 100x magnification, the microscope offers both low and high magnification for a range of uses
- 2x, 4x, and 10x objectives
- VGA resolution - 640 x 480
- Camera can be removed from the stand and used for handheld macro image capturing
- Ideal for teachers and students, in the classroom or in the field
- Slide belt movement focusing
- USB connection for magnifying, capturing, or modifying images or video on a connected computer
- Cord management handle system for tidy operation
- USB-powered LED lighting on top
- 4 AA alkaline battery-powered LED lighting on bottom for viewing of specimens or slides
- Stage pad with anti-slip feature to eliminate the use of stage clips
- Sturdy metal base with a protective holder for durability
- Easy to store and pack
- Minimal moving and spare parts, making it student-friendly
- USB 2.0 port for easy connectivity and usage
- Software included - Plug-N-Play, PC, Mac & LINUX