The Audio-Technica 1800 Wireless Microphone Systems are cost-effective and portable, without sacrificing quality and function.
The 1800 Series wireless microphone system delivers the flexibility of a dual wireless system in a single compact and rugged, camera-mounted receiver. This system includes the ATW-R1820 dual receiver and 2 ATW-T1801 bodypack transmitters. Other configurations are also available.
The ATW-R1820 dual receiver is designed with 2 internal, True Diversity UHF receivers with an internal Antenna/Splitter amplifier. Dual balanced outputs enable incoming signal to be mixed, or independently assigned to each output. Independent audio level controls provide flexible audio mixing and monitoring possibilities. The compact ATW-R1820 is powered with six AA batteries, one of the internal receivers may be turned off to preserve battery life.
The ATW-T1801 bodypack transmitters are compact and rugged with 4-pin HRS connectors. The input is switchable between mic and line signal. Selectable Hi/Lo RF output power enhances range when needed and a 2 color power/mute LED indicates transmitter status. The transmitter is powered with 2 AA batteries for up to 9 hours.
Additional features of the 1800 series include 996 Auto-Scanning frequencies, simultaneous operation of up to 10 systems, back-lit LCD, soft-touch buttons and metal components.
- Two completely independent receiver channels in a single unit, for simultaneous operation of two microphones (dual-channel systems)
- Compact receiver is easy to mount on a camera
- UHF reception with 996 frequencies selectable in 25 kHz steps
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy selection of open channels
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Two independent balanced outputs (dual-channel systems)
- Headphone monitor output with independent level control
- Battery fuel-level indicators on transmitters and receiver
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- True Diversity operation for resistance to multi-path interference and dropouts
- LCD frequency and battery status display with backlight
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Dual-channel receiver can operate in single-receiver mode to extend battery life when only one audio channel is in use (dual-channel systems)
- Transmitters operate in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Powered by AA batteries
- System components of the 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems can be used interchangeably