Redrock Micro's DSLR Field Cinema Standard Bundle v2 brings a cinema production form factor to your video-capable DSLR. As impressive as modern still cameras are at producing pro-level video imagery, they can often be a challenge when shooting handheld video. That's where the Field Cinema Bundle comes in, providing you with a modular shoulder mounted system that includes handgrips, DSLR plate, shoulder pad, counterbalance weights and quick-mounting rod clamps--all on a dual 15mm carbon-fiber-rod system that can be customized as needed.
Compatible with most video DSLRs--including the Nikon D90, D300s, D3s, and Canon T2i, 60D, 7D, 1D Mark IV, and 5D MKII--the DSLR Field Cinema Standard Bundle is designed for use with an external monitor (not included).
Note: The Field Cinema Standard Bundle places most of the camera weight on the shoulder and is therefore designed for use with an external monitor. If you are considering a shouldermount-style rig using an eye piece, please consider the eyeSpy line of DSLR rigs. To use taller cameras (or shorter cameras with optional battery grip) with front-mounted accessories such as the microFollowFocus or microMatteBox, an additional adapter accessory is needed.
- Ideal for DSLRs that have the ability to output an HD picture to an external monitor while recording
- Shoulder mount and bottom handgrips for steady handheld use
- microBalancePlus with 2x microBalance counterbalance weights
- Convenient form factor and weight of video/film production system
- Modular design: add only the pieces you want, and build as your needs grow
- Rock solid, industry standard 15mm lightweight rods for stability and compatibility with other products