The MuxLab 500300 CATV Distribution Hub (8 Ports) allows distribution of terrestrial broadband RF video (bandwidth up to 900 MHz) to several RF receivers via Cat5 UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) cables. Supporting broadband CATV, VHF, FM, broadband internet, and digital cable, the 8-port hub is ideal for use in apartments, condominiums, hotels, offices, schools, hospitals, and trading floors.
The hub features built-in gain amplification and port buffering and its RF amplifier enhances low power signals to ensure low insertion loss. Working in conjunction with MuxLab's passive CATV baluns (500006 and 500302) and other standard RF video equipment, the hub provides a complete cabling solution. Besides Cat5 being a cheaper alternative to coaxial cabling, the use of the hub also makes changes and additions easier.
The desktop mountable hub has a black anodized aluminum enclosure and includes a base unit, an external power supply, and a LED indicator.
- 8 ports allow distribution of terrestrial broadband RF video to several RF receivers via Cat5 UTP
- Supports broadband (bandwidth up to 900 MHz) CATV, VHF, FM, broadband internet, and digital cable
- Features built-in RF amplifier, gain amplification and port buffering
- Low insertion loss
- Works in conjunction with MuxLab's passive CATV baluns and other RF video equipment for a complete cabling solution / hassle-free wiring
- Allows use of Cat5 cables as an alternate to coaxial cables, making changes and additions easier
- Used in apartment, residential, condominiums, hotels, offices, schools, hospitals and trading floors
- Anodized aluminum enclosure
- Desktop mountable, compact design - 9.3 x 3.9 x 1.6" (23.5 x 9.9 x 4 cm)
- Includes a base unit, external power supply (12VDC), rubber stand-offs for desktop installation and a LED power indicator
- Operates in 0 - 40° C
- Compatible with other MuxLab baluns (500006 and 500302)
- Meets FCC, CE, and RoHS regulatory standards