The Kingston 64GB SDXC Memory Card Class 10 UHS-I offers larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for exFAT file formats. This SDXC card is based on the SDA (Secure Digital Association) Memory Card Standard Version 3.01 and is compliant with Ultra High Speed bus (UHS-1) and Class 10 rating.
UHS-1 bus controls the ultra-fast read/ write functions. The Class 10 rating guarantees a minimum data transfer speed of 10MB/sec to address the demands of recording data to the SDXC card for applications such as video recording, where uninterrupted writing of data is critical. Featured in a massive 64GB capacity and with speeds up to 60MB/sec. read and 35MB/sec. write, this card is ideal for storing and recording HD high-definition video, high resolution, or RAW still photos with SDXC-supported host devices.
- The Secure Digital High Capacity (SDXC) Card Type
- Although apparently identical to standard SD and SDHC cards, SDXC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDXC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDXC logo on cards and host devices.
- Class Rating
- This card has a Class 10 rating, which provides a minimum data transfer rate of 10MB/second, and a maximum up to 60MB/sec. read and 35MB/sec. write.
- Bus Interface Mode
- The card features Version 1, SDR104, up to 104MB/sec. bus interface.
- Copy Protection
- The card supports CPRM (Content Protection for Recordable Media).
- Lifetime Warranty
- Kingston solid-state SDHC memory cards are made using nonvolatile memory components, and all Kingston cards are 100% tested for performance and quality to ensure proper functioning in compatible devices.