The Video Robotics VR-2034 Digital Joystick Controller is similar to the VR-2035 model but differs in that it controls a single camera at a time (as opposed to 4 cameras) and also doesn't offer preset capabilities. Video Robotics designed this VR-2034 version for those needing more basic control at a lower price point.
The VR-2034 is compact (5 x 5.25 x 5" / 12.7x13.3x12.7 cm) and offers digital control over pan, tilt, focus, iris, and zoom, with selectable 180º & 360º pan/tilt ranges. It can control up to 4 pan/tilt heads and support transmission up to distances of 4000' over Cat5 cables.
Triple antilogarithmic speed control eliminates the need for additional control knobs for setting the maximum speed. With this design, the movement of the first two thirds of the joystick will move the camera slowly and smoothly, and further joystick movement thereafter will progressively increase the camera's speed to the maximum.
The digital joystick controller is also equipped with durable switch protection and a non-contact joystick for long-term usage. You can control the unit over an external network through USB or RS-232 / RS-485 ports.
- Compact - 5 x 5.25 x 5" (12.7x13.3x12.7 cm)
- Offers pan / tilt / focus / iris / zoom controls
- Selectable 180º & 360º pan/tilt ranges
- Supports transmission up to distances of 4000' via CAT5 cables
- Triple antilogarithmic speed control eliminates the need for additional control knobs for setting the maximum speed
- Reset switch
- Reverse switch for pan/tilt/zoom
- Durable switch protection and a non-contact joystick for long-term use
- IP addressable / USB / RS232 / RS485