The Miller Compass 25 Fluid Head is compatible with HDV, DVCAM, XDCAM, and P2HD cameras and offers a selectable counterbalance system with support for payloads from 4 to 14 kg. Equipped with 5 selectable fluid pan and tilt drag positions, the fluid head offers a pan range of 360° with a tilt ranging from +90° to -75°.
In addition to the 70mm camera-sliding platform with a quick-release Euro standard plate, the Compass 25 Fluid Head incorporates a caliper disc braking system for effective pan/tilt locks. The fluid head also features an illuminated bubble level, readily accessible controls, 100mm ball leveling, and a replaceable tilt end rosette.
- Compatible with HDV, DVCAM, XDCAM, and P2HD cameras
- Counterbalance system with 4 selectable positions
- Payload - 4 to 14 kg
- 5 selectable fluid pan and tilt drag spots / zero position
- Pan range - 360° / Tilt range - +90°/-75°
- Telescopic pan handle
- 70mm camera sliding platform
- Quick-release Euro plate (1/4" pin) / 1/4" and 3/8" screws
- Caliper disc braking system for effective pan/tilt locks
- Illuminated bubble level
- Readily accessible controls
- Mounting base - 100mm ball leveling
- Replaceable tilt end rosette