Perfect for home or home office labeling needs, the innovative PT-1230PC PC Connectable Label Maker from Brother is all you need. This easy to use labeler requires no software installation to operate because the software comes pre-loaded into the unit. Just connect the included USB cable to your PC and you can print exactly what you see on your screen. Utilizing the monitor, keyboard and the TrueType fonts built into your computer, you can design and print on Brother Standard Laminated, Flexible ID, Extra Strength Adhesive, Non-Laminated Iron-on Fabric, and Acid Free labels, up to 1/2" (12.7mm) wide. It accepts labels up to 26.2' (8m) long. Its Thermal Transfer technology delivers sharp and clear labels...without ink.
You can also import graphics like logos and symbols from your PC (Windows compatible). With the PT-1230PC you can save your label designs to your desktop for future use. Easy to use and share, it is the ideal solution for labeling file folders, storage containers, and much more.
- No software installation is required because the easy-to-use software is pre-loaded on the label maker. That means when you're done, simply turn it off and unplug. There's nothing left behind on your PC.
- Use your keyboard and PC monitor to create labels; print exactly what you see on your computer screen.
- Great for labeling file folders, boxes, CD spines and much more.
- Create labels using any of your PC's installed TrueType fonts, graphics, logos or symbols. Conveniently design durable, laminated labels using your PC keyboard and monitor.
- Brother standard laminated labels are designed for flat items like office paper, file folders, binders, and most flat, non-textured metal, plastic and glass surfaces. They withstand water, grease, fading and abrasion, and can be used in hot and cold environments, as well as outdoors. Super thin yet technologically elegant, type is protected by clear laminated film.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Prints on four different label widths, up to 2 1/2" wide.
- The PT-1230 prints multiple lines of text and graphics.
- This label printer is compact and comes with a built-in manual cutter.
- It uses 6 "AAA" batteries or AD-24 adapter (not included).
- Barcoding and database printing available with download of full version of P-touch Editor Software at Brother Solutions Center (http://solutions.brother.com).